Thursday, June 30, 2005

'Twas the Night Before Vacation.

'Twas the night before my vacation, and all through my mind,
A suitcase that's matching, I could not find.

I spent $200 on new clothes to make me feel cool,
Instead, I found them too large, oh my, what a fool!

I'm an extra large boy or a really small man,
The sizes they make don't cradle my can.

I'm exhausted, I'm tired, I can't think straight,
Give me my vacation before it's too late.

I've never taken a whole week off from my overrated job,
When people hear me on the radio, they reach for the knob.

I've bleached my teeth and tanned my skin,
I've travelling to visit my long distance kin.

My sister, my brother-in-law and my nephew Nakai,
Fuck Amtrak and Greyhound, I'm just going to fly.

I'll rise through the air and command the skies,
Unless they sit me between two fat guys.

Three dogs, seven cats and a hampster or two,
My sister's home in Tucson is much like a zoo.

It's 105 in Arizona and sweltering heat,
A raven haired temptress I do hope to meet.

We'll speak of our lives, share a margarita and brood,
I'll hope in two hours to have her completely nude.

My imagination has run wild, I'm out of control,
Filth and naughtiness beckons my soul.

Travelling during vacation is loads o' fun,
Spending time with family and friends before it's all done.

I will endeavor to blog by day and by night,
Happy Vacation to Me, and to all a good flight.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy! I believe I've said this before, but you're a fucking genius. I'm here keeping my fingers crossed for no fat guys, at least one nude raven haired temptress, and an all around smashing vacation.

    ReplyDelete