Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Nephew Nakai: Ladies Man

This is the most adorable photo in the history of mankind.

I know. I'm bragging.

According to my sister, little girls are always coming up to him and trying to kiss him.

Lucky little bastard.

I say that with the utmost affection of course.

He's nearly three feet tall and has really large feet already.

That's right, my nephew is going to be some sort of Super Human Giant.

I can't frickin' wait.

That way, when evildoers try to tear down all that I hold dear, I can use my handy dandy Nakai Cell Phone Dealey 3000 to call him and he can just hop on over and smoosh them good.

Here's a quick quote from my last sister's e-mail where I found the preceding photo:

"This is Nakai's friend Sabrina who we are convinced is in love with him. She always gives him hugs and kisses and he usually cries, but I think he's getting used to it now!"

My young nephew, the Brad Pitt of the toddler set.

Trust me young nephew, hugs and kisses from beautiful young women are not a time to give in to crying.

Sometimes hugs are so good you want to freeze time and make them last forever.

Other times, a hug can be the last physical interaction you have with someone you've spent years loving and trying your best to understand.

all things being equal though, hugs simply remind us that we're still alive.

Keep kissing young nephew Nakai. As the cliche goes, practice makes perfect.

And its usually frickin' fantastic fun.

The only downer about this whole experience is it reminds me of how little lip service I've been getting lately.

Like I said before, lucky little bastard.

With great anticipation of your next photographic masterpiece,

Uncle Stacy


2 comments:

  1. That photo is adorable. When I was a wee lass I was much like the saucy young harlot photographed aside dashing young Nakai. I was always kissing extremely reluctant blokes, often leaving them in tears and with post-traumatic stress disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't that still describe you to this day??

    ReplyDelete