Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Hate the Coddingtown Peeps, Yo

Yo Coddingtown Peeps, whassup?

What's that? You don't remember me?

I'm that skinny ass dude who you flashed your piece at the other night.

That's right. The one with the P.O.S. truck.

I didn't mean to interrupt your "transaction", but I was trying to get back to work because our station was off the air.

No, that's not code that "I want to buy crack."

It's 2am and I had a work emergency. That's the only reason I was out here. Why the hell are you outside my apartment complex gate at this hour? It's frickin' freezin.

Again, let me repeat myself, that's not code for "I want to buy crack."

Listen, next month I'll be out of this hellish neighborhood and you can harass anybody and everybody, I really don't care. But right now I have to get back to work.

Yes, you're right about that. I do work for "the Man."

Oh yeah, I'll keep my Pimp Hand strong.

(The preceding was an amalgam of conversations I had on numerous occasions attempting to leave my apartment complex in the Coddingtown area of Santa Rosa. For as long as I exist, I will continue to curse and loathe the Coddingtown peeps. May karma devour their souls.)

4 comments:

  1. May karma devour their souls... Now that's code that you wanna buy crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I'm just glad you are going to a better pad. I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of you living in your office. It's probably a very nice office, but still....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is an unconventional way of sharing my new blog address, but here goes...

    http://ragazzaimpavida.blogspot.com/

    There, I'm blogging again. The world can heave a collective sigh of relief. *Whewwwwww*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you!!!

    Can you e-mail me?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete