Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Marry Me Amy Sedaris

I dream of a day when the lovely and vivacious Amy Sedaris will discover my undying devotion to her and drop her cheesecake musings to join me in sheer bliss.

She'll create the ultimate sundress and we'll wail away the time warming ourselves on wooden benches in Central Park making sarcastic comments about no one in particular.

We'll make secret sayings that we blurt out in mixed company that are highly inappropriate but infinitely entertaining only to us.

I will have no choice but to propose to her and she'll blatantly turn me down only to show up in the middle of the night with an entire wedding procession adorned in animal mascot costumes.

I love you Amy Sedaris. Marry me now before I burst from the agony of us being apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment