Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stacy Vacation 2009: Day 4...Two Hours of Vertical Time

The longer you're on Dialysis, no matter how hard you try, it starts to slowly and methodically kill you.

Which is why "Vacation" has turned into "Excessive Bed Rest Time."

I'm so disappointed and I don't know why I continually do this to myself over and over and over again.

"Hey, I'm going to do this and I'm going to go there and meet up with so-and-so. It'll be so fantastically entertaining I'll be talking about it for years to come."

I managed to arise by 1pm to devour some delicious chicken tacos at my favorite Taqueria and read the paper.

Once that concluded, I was too weak and dizzy to travel anywhere else.

My life has become a big waiting room of resting while I wait for my next Dialysis treatment.

P.S...Make sure to sign on to BlogTalkRadio.com @ 6pm this Thursday, January 22nd at 6pm (as Anonymous brought up on my last entry, yes, it is Pacific Time) where I'll be railing against Dialysis, exposing the huge Dialysis Conspiracy and generally getting myself into more trouble.

I've got nothing left, so this is what I do.

2 comments:

  1. Good job tonight on Dr. Anonymous. I enjoyed hearing the interview with you and with Tracy.

    Very interesting to hear another patient that actually talks about their treatments. I never heard much while I was on treatments.

    Good work - and enjoy the rest of your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed hearing you last night on Dr. A's show. I learned a lot and I'm adding you to my blogroll.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete